LAURA'S WEBSITE

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

This is one of the best days of my life.. I have finished my all time favorite quilt ( so far). This has been a labor of love for about 7 months.  I will be handing it off to Wendy next week and the next time I will see it will be in Houston in Nov.  I'm so excited to be a part of her exhibit and to get the chance
( God Willing) to go to Houston this year.  My daughter and her cat have never looked better...The binding looks funny because I tried to remove the background in photoshop and it messed with the binding.. but, it is all good.. ha!!  I decided to show some close up too...The quilt is 51" x 63"

2 comments:

bookgrrl said...

Hiya hon- It's beautiful! Nice work! I can't wait to see it in person!
Hugs,
Kait

Trillian said...

congratulations it looks wonderful.