LAURA'S WEBSITE

Friday, September 17, 2010

Finished and moving on...

I just finished my quilt for the Ben Franklin challenge.. these are the fabrics we had to work with.  I will post a photo after the judging next week sometime. The show is the first weekend in Oct.












And now I am starting a new quilt using a photo of my poocher girl, Rosie.. she is a Blue Heeler Cattle Dog.  And this will have something to do with my quilt.. it is for a challenge.. here is the photo and I will keep you updated as I work on it.. After finishing my quilt of Jessi I feel as though I have lost something.. I had so much fun working on that quilt and now it is gone.. but, I will see it soon in Houston.  It's like a child moved out of my house.. Weird.. ( yes, I am)... I dropped off my quilt today for the Olbrich Garden show in Madison ( I just got it back from Quilt Expo last week in Madison).  And now am ready to finish my mixed media object challenge for the Milwaukee Art Quilters.  It is all ready to quilt.. So...I have a few projects in the works.. Oh and making a pair of "Loud Pants" for the Loud Pants Luncheon in Houston with a bunch of Loud Pant wearing quilters.  Thanks to Robbi Joy Ecklow for setting up this event.. I heard is a bust..

No comments: