LAURA'S WEBSITE

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Gallery Show


Hi all,  I took a trip up north this past weekend to drop off some quilts for a gallery show.  The gallery is wonderful and the people running it are really doing a good job.  The show starts next Sat. and runs thru February 25.  I took 4 of my quilts and 4 of my girlfriends.  If you would like more information please go here
http://wallsofwittenberg.com/attractions/CurrentEvents/2010quilter.html



At the webpage there is a photo of my quilt Triple Trillium that I had in the gallery last spring.  I stayed for part of the judging and they quilts were really impressive.. Mostly traditional but, a few art quilts.  There were also clothing.  I fell in love with a jacket this one gal made.. now I have to go back up in a couple weeks to see if it fits and possibly buy it.. I know my husband loved it so good chance he might buy it for me... These are the quilts I have in the show..

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love that ghecko.