Friday, May 25, 2012

My Auction Piece for SAQA

Lost Marbles
I was playing around with raw edge fusible applique and my circle cutter.  I found some fabric that I had painted and put salt on last summer to use for the background.  I cut out circles from a Laura Wasilowski hand dye and started playing.  After finding a good shape it looked like I needed something else.  So I added the lines.  I have never done any micro stippling before so I thought this was a good piece to try it on.. I love the way it turned out.  There are rays from the marbles and the stippling is inside the rays.  I hope this brings in some $ for the auction.  Please check out the auction dates and times here..

No comments: